My positive coping skill

My positive coping skill
Boxing at Lewis's Boxing Gym, Springfield, MO.

Friday, May 6, 2011

The secret to reducing belly fat that the fitness industry doesn't want you to know!

I have been talking about getting six pack abs this week and finally I am going to tell you the secret that the fitness industry doesn't want you to know.  You can start reducing belly fat by eating certain foods that are readily available at your supermarket and they are cheap!  No supplements, no weird ab machine that costs way too much and sits in the back of your closet collecting dust, but first I am going to tell you what your belly fat enemy is: Estrogen. 

Yep, this hormone produces adipose fat (especially as we age) and it is usually stored on our stomach, hips and legs.  Not only do we make estrogen but we are exposed to estrogenic compounds found in plastic, nail polish, soaps and our food (hormones in meat & dairy products) and men you produce it too!

Have you heard about BPA in plastics?  Yep estrogen is in there and linked to belly fat.  BPA is also found in canned goods.  Heating plastics causes the chemical to leach out into our foods which in turn exposes us to more estrogen. 

Making some simple changes in your life can help you decrease your belly fat just by storing your food in glass containers and only using BPA free products. 

Oh, I didn't forget about my promise to tell you what types of foods help to reduce your belly fat but first I am going to challenge you to become a follower and forward my blog to a few friends.  As soon as I get five followers I will tell you what foods you need to eat to start cutting that belly fat.  I can't wait to share the secret with you!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Let's go and smack it up. I am currently doing that belly fat reduction with the help of my personal trainer springfield mo, and I can see the changes.

    ReplyDelete