My positive coping skill

My positive coping skill
Boxing at Lewis's Boxing Gym, Springfield, MO.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Foods that help you get rid of stubborn belly fat!

 
I just want to say thank you all so much for following my blog! I know a few of you tried and or are trying to follow but it hasn't worked yet so I am going to let you in on the food secret even though it doesn't look like I have my five followers yet.
 
The following foods have been found to inhibit estrogen and decrease belly fat.

Cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, turnips (cruciferous vegetables), chamomile, bee products, citrus fruits, onion, garlic, and omega 3 fatty acids (found in fatty fish like salmon and flax seed)

I believe that it is easier to add things to your diet than to take away. Try adding some of these foods to your diet. My goal is to eat these tummy tightening foods at least five days this week. I'm having cabbage tomorrow!

What goal will you set in order to get more of these foods into your diet? I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment