My positive coping skill

My positive coping skill
Boxing at Lewis's Boxing Gym, Springfield, MO.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Watching workout shows will motivate me to lose weight.

Hi all.  I just wanted to share an interesting factoid I stumbled across.  We have all seen those workout infomercials and how great you too can look in 90 days!  I am not downing the videos because I personal love the workout variety.  The problem is that if you are just watching a workout it will actually cause you to want to eat.  So if you are not going to do the workout turn it off.  The science behind it is that your body sees the "work" and thinks it is burning through the calories.  I found this to be a bit strange but now I turn the channel so I don't head to the fridge. 

The choices you make today will shape the life you want tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment