My positive coping skill

My positive coping skill
Boxing at Lewis's Boxing Gym, Springfield, MO.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Questions & Answers

I would love to answer your health and wellness questions. Please just become a follower and leave me a question under comments. God has blessed me with this passion for health and I am obsessed with learning every day and for some reason it sticks. Please, don't ask me if I know anything about movie producers, actors or one line movie quotes. I will just look blankly into space a stare hoping you will soon forget that you asked me a question. If however you need to know something about diet, exercise, fitness routines etc I can quickly find it in my cognitive Rolodex ( I just made that term up). I can't wait to answer your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment