My positive coping skill

My positive coping skill
Boxing at Lewis's Boxing Gym, Springfield, MO.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

To keep the pounds from coming back you need to eat this!

Fiber

A high fiber lifestyle of 25-50 grams of fiber per day has shown to prevent future weight gain and can help you feel fuller which may cause you to eat less.

Fiber protects your heart from Cardiovascular disease and improves survival rates better than antioxidants, beta carotene, and vitamins E & C.

Fiber is linked to reducing colon cancer.

Fiber can eliminate type II diabetes!  If you are a diabetic you need to take in 50 g of fiber per day.

Not getting enough fiber is thought to be the cause for 70% of appendicitis cases in children.

Can you see how good this stuff is for you?  You need it. I need it.  We all need it.  I will tell you how to get more of it into your diet tomorrow.  Who knew fiber could be so exciting?  I know I am a HUGE health dork. I can't help it I just love the fact that we can actually make ourselves well by living differently!  Let me help you!  I am jumping up and down here people can you tell?


Please send me your health and wellness questions so I can help you.


There have also been questions about how to become a follower.  There is a link button on the top left of the page and on the right margin.  Select either of them and then you will have to sign up through a group such as google.  You just select which one you want and then create a user name and password.  Once this happens you will get a confirmation email. Now you are a follower and get get my posts sent to your email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment