My positive coping skill

My positive coping skill
Boxing at Lewis's Boxing Gym, Springfield, MO.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Negative effects of soda

Sorry I haven't blogged in a bit.  I just started my new job and I am getting used to everything.  It is great by the way!

My cousin Charlotte (sorry if I spelled your name wrong) just asked what is worse sweet tea or soda. I told her to go with the tea and add your own sweetener if needed so she knows exactly what she is drinking.  I just saw this on yahoo and thought it would be great to share.  I very rarely drink soda and feel like the worst mother in the world when I do let my kiddos drink it. Here are some solid reasons why you too should take steps to remove it from your daily diet.  Click on the title to be redirected.

No comments:

Post a Comment