My positive coping skill

My positive coping skill
Boxing at Lewis's Boxing Gym, Springfield, MO.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Take the stairs!

Need I say more?  Take the stairs people!  Park far away.  Make your own cookies.  Years ago there was no such thing as "working out".  We just worked.  Now that we have all of these wonderful conveniences we have to workout.  Make it easier on yourself and add more movement to your daily life.  I would love love love to hear how you sneak activity into your life.  Please leave a comment so we can do it too!

1 comment:

  1. D,
    This is a great idea. Believe it or not I don't own a bike! I am working on getting some for the whole family so we can ride our bikes to the store. Right now we walk to the park.

    We do hit that resistance wall anytime we try to form a new habit but if we just push through it we can form habits that help us live a healthier life. My biggest challenge is how to help others take that first step. I will research this on and share it.Thanks for posting!
    May God bless you and your family,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete